Metal Detector app is also known as metal finder, magnetic field detector, medal detector, gold mine finder. This app is a free metal detecting app that use the device magnetic sensor to measure the strength of magnetic field and turn your device into a real metal detector. This metal finder app let you find surrounding magnetic field, electronic waves or metal(steel and iron) . Once there is a metal detecting nearby, the reading value will increase. It can be use as a body scanner, emf meter, wires finder, pipe finder or even ghost finder scanner.
This metal detector app(Medal finder) can display the magnetic field in µT(micro tesla), mG (milli Gauss) or G (Gauss). 1 µT = 10 mG; 1000 mG = 1 G; The magnetic field in nature is about (30µT ~ 60µT) or (0.3G ~ 0.6G) which means if there is a metal presence nearby, the strength of the reading should be higher than 60µT or 0.6G.
• Not all device has magnetic sensor. Please check it in your phone specification. If your device does not have one, no metal detector app(emf meter, medal detector) application can work on your device.
• The accuracy of this app entirely dependent on the device magnetic sensor (magnetometer).
• Electronic waves like laptop, television, microphone or radio signals can affect the accuracy of magnetic sensor and the experience of detecting metal. So avoid such places and keep away when using this app.
• This metal detector free app cannot work on detects metal that is non-ferrous such as gold, silver and aluminum etc. as those metal or medal has no magnetic field.
Metal finder app main feature:
• Simple and clean UI
• Support 3 measurement unit µT(micro tesla), mG (milli Gauss) or G (Gauss).
• Can be use as Ghost detection app such as randonautica, ghost finder app depends on what you believe
• Magnetic field finder
• Sound effect upon strength of reading increase
Most ghost hunter use Metal Detectors app(EMF meter) for ghost detection as they claim that ghosts have an influence on magnetic fields. I am not sure about that but please let me know if it’s true.
In this version we:
– Fix various bug
– Update built tools