Material Icon maker has 4 simple steps to generate your own icons.
1) Choose a base icon.
* Choose from 900+ material icons.
* Or enter and format your text / enter emojis.
* Pick your own image from the gallery.
2) Customize the background
* Choose from various shapes.
* Choose from attractive material colors.
3) Apply shadows
* Choose shadow directions
* Choose shadow opacity and colors
4) Export and use
* Export to different resolutions in just few taps.
* Enjoy the icons.
* Feel free to use the icons on your own commercial or non-commercial projects. I would love attribution. But it’s not compulsory.
* Use these icons on custom launchers (such as Nova) that supports custom icons and make your desktop attractive.
* Developer? Generate icons for your app. Automatically export to various resolutions.
* No ads.
* More than 900, material icons by Google.
* Various shapes.
* Import your own images.
* Use on custom launchers and design your own icon packs.
* Use for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
* Works completely offline.
The Google material icons are licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
This app is completely free to use with no ads. But some features require a paid key that unlocks the feature. If you really love the app, you can purchase the key from the link inside this app.
Added option to move the base icon