Magic Fluids is a relaxing, colorful drawing app that will help you calm down and relieve stress, or be creative and make aesthetic digital art. It is based on algorithms of fluid flow simulation and features fluid (pun intented!), beautiful graphics. It is the best time waster!
TOUCH THE SCREEN and enjoy hypnotizing motion of fluid swirls moving around, sometimes slow, quiet and elegant, other times dynamic, satisfying and trippy.
CALM DOWN AND RELAX as you draw and watch peaceful flows evolve in space and eventually settle down into colorful patterns. Magic Fluids will help you sleep, meditate, restore balance, relieve stress and anxiety.
GET CREATIVE and, with a touch of your finger, bring to life stylish patterns of paint and particles. If you like abstract digital art or acrylic pour painting, you’ll love Magic Fluids! You can create impressive eye-catching designs that look like swirls, galaxies, liquid, fire, light, smoke, lava and much more!
KEEP YOUR KIDS BUSY – they love to doodle and watch the fluid move around! We hope that Magic Fluids can also help children with anxiety, autism and sensory issues.
DOODLE ON YOUR HOMESCREEN – Magic Fluids works can be used as a Live Wallpaper as well as a regular app.
Key features of Magic Fluids:
– Highly configurable fluid behaviour and look
– Over 30 configuration presets – if you’re lazy
– You can save your own presets
– Multitouch controls
– Smoke (gas) and water (liquid) animation
– Thousands of particles moving with the fluid
– Multiple color modes
– Special effects like glow and textures
– You can pause the animation anytime and save screenshots
– You can use Magic Fluids as a regular app or as a Live Wallpaper
– Highly optimized, multiple quality settings for wide range of devices .
Fluid animation in your pocket! Touch the screen and create beautiful motion of colorful smoke and water. Calm down and relax as you watch trippy, magical swirls of flowing colors. Get artistic and design creative, satisfying patterns of paint and particles.
– fixed a couple of issues introduces in the previous update