You can use this Lucky Patcher to break some apps’ Android Market License Verification or other Verifications
Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.
To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.
How to remove license of any app:
Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
Color Indication of Lucky Patcher:
After running through the list of installed applications on your phone and you’ll see that each has a color.The colors each have a different meaning to describe them:
– Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play
– Yellow: Has a specific patch available
– Blue: Includes Google Ads
– Purple: A system startup app.
– Orange: A system app.
– Red: Cannot be modified.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…).
– Replaced the application icon.
– Replaced all black and white icons with colored ones.
– Deleted folders with localization values, except EN,RU,UK.
– Patched signature verification
– InApp emulation reworked;
– Translations updated.