Stitch multiple screenshots/images into a pixel-perfect long one, or capture long web page directly. Plus a handy tool for taking multiple screenshots. LongShot is a great app for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, threads, etc.
* Read before download
1. If you don’t know how to use this app, watch the tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZLq-bMExY . If there’s anything not working for you, please send me an email: email@example.com.
2. The screenshot quality is LOSELESS. If you share it to other apps and get blured, that because those apps compressed the screenshot.
Please watch this tutorial video first before download:
• Automatically merge multiple screenshots/images into one vertically or horizontally, with a bunch of options.
• Auto scroll (Android 7.0+ only).
• Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
• Floating screenshot capturing buttons make take multiple screenshots like a breeze.
• Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
• Capture long web page by only 2 clicks: set start position (optional), set end position – done!
• No watermarks, all features are free, and non-intrusive (closable) ads.
– Add 64 bit support.
– Fix the issue that In a few cases, controlling buttons display on screenshots.
★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
Languages: en, ru (my translation)
Platform: arm7 +
Deeply optimized application graphics
Thoroughly optimized manifest
The menu items are a little cleared
Unlocked PRO functionality: no ads
Junk classes cut (google.ads, measurement, crashlytics, firebase.analytics, etc.)
Modification untied from Google Services