Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable home screen replacement for Android.
And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !
Lightning Launcher eXtreme is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
Unlike most traditional launchers, Lightning lets you place items everywhere on the desktop, not only to the left or right sides, but also on pages above and below. Think at the desktop as an unlimited canvas extending in both horizontal and vertical directions instead of a strip, and you will get the idea.
This mean: as many pages as you need, more space for your apps, and faster navigation.
Lightning is loaded with powerful features, such as being able to put widgets in folders (and even other folders for hierarchical navigation), or letting you freely move, scale and rotate any items (note: detach the item from the grid to enable rotate/scale). Any object can be pinned (docked) anywhere. Much more has to be discovered in the app (panels, styles, stop points for scrolling or panels to name a few).
* Enhanced app drawer, with the ability to create folders, hide apps, change the style in all ways, view running apps, most frequently used, recently installed, direct shortcuts to kill or uninstall apps… and more !
* Included lock screen management: select one of your Lightning desktop to be used as the lock screen.
* Support for configuring up to 100 distinct desktops, with customizable label and icon, for the purpose of managing multiple independent setups (personal, professional, for kids, etc.)
* Built-in configurable messaging notifications (highly customizable badge for sms, missed calls, unread gmails)
* App killer available from everywhere: long tap on an icon, select kill, et voilà.
* Built-in per desktop wallpaper, available in the app drawer too.
A set of miscellaneous minor bug fixes (translations, text truncation, empty settings, scrolling with dpad, …)