Somewhere between the 1980s and 1990s there exists a world that never was. A world of skatepunks, mutants, and madtastic ruffians who roam the streets causing terror and havoc wherever they go. A world where its noblest boarded citizens have just one war cry against the world outside: LEAVE ME ALONE!
Lucky for them, those citizens have brought more than a way cry to defend themselves. They have you.
Leave Me Alone is a game of sidescrolling skateboarding combat that has more in common with Mad Max than Tony Hawk. Players perform tricks, drink soda, and kick ass across a variety of post-apocalyptic 2D environments. Grind over a park fountain filled with toxic waste, then step off your board to bash some dirty muties in the skull.
You’re the ultimate bad ass from an alternate 1989. Enjoy every minute of it.
– Kickflip across 21 levels – From a city under siege to the sewers below and even the depths of hell, there’s nowhere your skills aren’t needed.
– Unlock brutally powerful skills – You know what’s better than skating over mutant punks? Creating a wall of fire in your wake.
– Hop off your board, hit someone with it – If you get tired of pop shove-its, pop off your board and shove it into the face of your enemies. Lay the smack down.
– Hardcore mode – Remember how difficult a limited number of lives could be back in the NES days? We’re putting old school frustration in the palm of your hand!
– Text your mom – She’s worried about you.
Please note: Best played on Galaxy S4, Note 4 and above.
– Bug fixes