★ Now possible to directly transcode 1080p recorded videos to 720p (on devices where 1080p editing isn’t supported)
★ To use KineMaster Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users should update their device firmware to the latest version.(Settings > General > About device > Software update > Run the update menu.)
*** The best choice for mobile video editing! Premium video editor, KineMaster ! ***
KineMaster is the first and only video editor on Android to surpass the features offered in iMovie on iOS.
With KineMaster’s diverse themes, make professional quality movies from any videos, images, and music directly on your phone with a flick of your finger.
Edit and share video directly to Facebook and other social networks at any desired resolution up to Full HD (1080p) in a snap!
★ A variety of easy-to-use Themes
* A selected Theme’s music and visual effects can be applied automatically to the images and videos being edited to create a more complete package.
* Additional Themes (selection continuously expanding) can be easily downloaded
★ Use of multiple media sources supported
* Video, images, music, text and even instantly recorded video and audio can all easily be added.
* During editing video, use audio tracks at a time in addition to the audio track built in with each theme.
★ All editing interfaces provided
* Adjust the length of the timeline or a clip’s color/saturation/brightness/volume and delete or rearrange media clips
* Add eye-catching visual effects: Use transition effects such as 3D transition and PiP (Picture in Picture), rotate a video, or pan and zoom in an image[Supported Devices] * Available for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / S4 Active / Round / J / Note2 / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus4 / Nexus5 / Nexus7(2013), VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / IRON / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z (Continuously added) [Supported OS] * Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above; 4.4 (KitKat) is also supported. [Range of Supported Resolutions] * Devices where resolutions up to 1080p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A / S4 Active / Round / J / Note3, LG Optimus G / Optimus G Pro / G2 / G Flex, Sharp AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-01F / SERIE SHL23 / Xx 302SH / EX SH-02F, Nexus5, VEGA Secret Note / Secret UP / LTE-A, SONY Xperia Z Ultra / Z1f / Z1 / Z1s, Xiaomi MI 2S / MI 3, Fujitsu Disney Mobile F-03F / Arrows NX F-01F / Arrows Z FJL22, ZTE Nubia Z5S, Lenovo Vibe Z K910, Kyocera Dingo M KYL22, Asus PadFone Infinity A86, LePhone Vibe Z
* Devices where resolutions up to 720p are supported: Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 LTE / S4 Duos / S4 Zoom / Note2, Nexus4 / Nexus7(2013), HTC One / One Max / Infobar A02 / J One HTL22, VEGA IRON, SONY Xperia Z / ZL / UL / A / ZR[Supported Formats] * Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC)
* Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC
* Image formats: JPG, PNG
* Real-time video and audio recording
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
– Japanese localization improvements