With the release of the latest version the videos are a little bit out of date: at this link you will find a short manual that shows how to use the buttons in the new format:
• Write on your Android device like you would on a sheet of paper.
• Six customisable types of pens with the best digital inking features are available.
• Insert in the most natural way typed texts, images, geometrical shapes in your pages.
• Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object using your fingers.
• Control undo and redo actions with the undo/redo bar.
• Overlay objects and manage their opacity using layers.
• Take full advantage of an active stylus by configuring the erase methods.
• Work with close up writing mode on small screen devices.
• Use gestures to select or delete objects while you are writing.
• Set the background of any page by the import of JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
• Create new notepads from the most common document templates.
• Save and load customised sets of colours, pens, typewriters.
• Organise your notes into library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages.
• Export and share documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG formats. The PDF format is entirely vector based.
• Backup and restore any section of the library in ZIP format.
Chinese translation by dhy. German translation by Walter Bütikoer. Typed texts insertion interface improved. Improved management of insertion devices. PDF library updated. Preview button added in file picker dialog.
★★★ Sap Info: ★★★
● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: ML
● Supported DPIs: xhdpi
● Supported CPU architecture: armeabi_v7a