Resize photos and pictures easily before sending them by Email or sharing them on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. It’s the most downloaded photo/picture resizer on Google Play.
It works with “Share via” or “Send to” feature of Android OS. Please read help page in the app before using Image Shrink. I’m sure you will like how it works.
* Automatic rotation according to Exif tag
* Keep Exif tags of original photos
* Keep GPS data of original photos
* Custom size
* Recently used apps on the top of the list
* One click deletion of resized photos created before
This full version has:
* Batch resizing of multiple photos
* More size options
* Automatic delete old shrunken images
Resized photos/pictures are stored in a separate directory in SD card. Original pictures are kept intact.
This app doesn’t have features that photo editors have, like cropping, rotating and various effects. However it’s a simple and handy tool that is less than 200KB with minimal permissions.
HOW TO RESIZE #1
1. Select photos/pictures in Gallery
2. Share to Image Shrink.
HOW TO RESIZE #2
1. Choose ‘Attach File’ in email app
2. Choose Image Shrink
3. Choose Gallery
4. Select photos/pictures
– Added a workaround for some devices which makes blank images sometimes.