The iLiturgia allows pray the Liturgy of the Hours, in a complete, containing the texts of the four volumes of LH, also having the readings of the biennial cycle of the Office of Readings. It was developed and is structured to facilitate the prayer in each canonical hour without the back-and-forth of the book, especially in memories and parties. And the best, it is totally off-line since installation, no need to be connecting to the internet to load its contents.
– All offline
– Includes all the canonical hours: Office of Readings, (annual and biennial cycle), Lauds, Tuesday, Friday and Ninth (Hours Medium), Vespers and Compline
– Compulsory and optional Memories, feasts and solemnities, dynamically assembled so that the person praying does not work
– Gospel of the day Gospel and the chance for any time
– Catechesis of John Paul II and Benedict XVI on each Psalm and Canticle of Lauds and Vespers.
– Include the Rosary, with the indications of Rosarium Virginis Mariae Pope John Paul II
– We have included the rest of the optional memories (now the list is complete)
– It is now possible to choose the memory when the Church celebrates two or more on the same day
– When the memory occurs in the Time of Lent, the term “Memory for commemoration” will be shown, cf. vol. II of LH
– Possibility of praying mysteries of the Rosary different from those of the day
– New auto scroll function in canonical time texts (change speed in settings)
– Minor corrections and adjustments