Sygic is the world’s most installed offline GPS navigation app with real-time traffic for Android with free 3D offline maps from TomTom. Sygic offers the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from 500 million users world-wide, provided by global automotive, mobile operators, mapping & traffic information suppliers.
• Offline maps will reduce your cellular data usage, no internet is required
• Real-Time traffic helps you avoid traffic jams
• Police radar/speed camera warnings save your money and time
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and info about availability and prices
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Head-up Display (HUD) makes driving at night safer
• Tourist attractions & pedestrian navigation
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your planned route, estimated time of arrival & current position on a map
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
• Millions of points of interest (POI) on the map
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
• Route sharing with Glympse: Let people know where you are and when you’ll arrive. Share your planned route, estimated time of arrival & real-time location on a map.
• Route progress bar with traffic information is back!
• Plus a few minor improvements & bug fixes.
– Install APK on your device.
– Copy “Sygic” folder into “Emulated/0/”.
– Enter the Sygic.