Are you looking for a software to play with GIF? GIF Maker is a best choice for you.
● Convert from video to GIF
● Screen recorder to GIF
● Convert from Images to GIF
● Meme maker tool
● Convert from GIF to video
● Convert from GIF to pictures
Our application also provides all features needed to edit GIF images. Check out these outstanding
● Trim video to limit the GIF duration
● Create GIF meme easily
● Adjust color balance for GIF images by changing contrast, sharpness, saturation, hue, vibrance, shadow.
● Add or remove each frame in GIF images.
● Fast crop, rotate, flip GIF images.
● Speed control – create fast or slow motion at anytime.
● Provide more than 30 filters to create effects for GIF images and updating after each update
● Provide more than 20 frames for images and updating.
● Reverse GIF.
● Allow to add emojis, text, GIF into each frames of GIF images.
● Allow to export GIF images with many high quality resolution.
● Allow to share images via social network, message applications, email…
Our application allows you to create animated GIF in a simple way. Share these files via social network, message applications, and email! With the help of GIF Maker, everyone can easily make interesting animated GIF files.
GIF Maker is a completely free application, which does not include any watermark and is committed to maintain this mode forever.
Update SDK to 31
Pro / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed