Genius Scan+ enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages.
In addition, Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
– Detects page frame and corrects perspective
– Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
– Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
– Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
– Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
– Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
– To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
– At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
– On the road, to archive receipts
– To make a copy when you have no copier available
– To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
– Save the perfect recipe after cooking
– Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
– Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
– Add support for OneNote for personal and business accounts: when exported to OneNote, scans are attached to a new note
– Improve camera behavior, especially on older devices
– Increase export timeout to prevent export with large document to fail
No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
Ultra Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Native crashlytics removed completely;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed