FolderSync is a application that enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device memory card. It currently support multiple OneDrive, Copy.com, Dropbox, Dump Truck, SugarSync, Bitcasa, Ubuntu One, Box.net, LiveDrive, HiDrive, Google Docs, NetDocuments, Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV or windows share (Samba/CIFS) accounts, and support for more platforms are planned. Read-only access to protected file-system also supported – requires root.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Tasker / locale support enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync also contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It’s all supported.
You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and two-way sync are supported. Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
Supported cloud providers
– Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
– CloudMe (using WebDAV)
– Cubby (using WebDAV)
– Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
– Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
– GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
– Google Docs
– Google Drive
– HiDrive (using WebDAV)
– Livedrive (using WebDAV)
– MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
– NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
– Ubuntu One
– WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
– Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
– FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
– FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
– SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
– Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
– WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
– Multiple accounts (full version)
– File manager – manage your cloud files
– Amazon S3 Client Side Encryption support
– Tasker/locale support (full version)
– User defined sync filters (full version)
– Sync to and from you selected provider, file sync, cloud sync
– Two-way sync with support for deletions
– Backup/restore settings
– User specified sync interval or specific sync times
– Choose connection types for each sync item
– Support for syncing of subfolders
– Sync of hidden files can be disabled
– No ads (full version)
Bugfix: fixes to FTP connection and null errors.