Focus Camera creates well-focused images from a set of images with varying focus distances. Sometimes there are situations where objects which are near and distant from your camera should be sharp in a single image. Focus Camera captures three images with different selectable focus distances and merges these into a single focused image.
– Capture images with varying focus distances using intuitive touch selection
– Import captured images from photo gallery (e.g. images already captured with a DSLR for instance)
– Turn off automatic image alignment
– Control saturation, brightness, contrast, details, shadows, highlights
– Ideal for landscape and macro photography
– We recommend a recent device with at least 512MB of RAM.
– DOF: depth of field, light field camera