This is the ultimate app for your film developments.
It contains the world’s largest database of B&W film development times recommended by the manufacturers.
★ A comprehensive database of film processing times is backing this app. It consists of the authentic development times from the product sheet tables of the respective producers.
★ The film processing time calculator estimates missing entries of the database with respect to push/pull, dilution, temperature and agitation.
★ A timer is included in the app. In addition to the developer timer you can define timers for presoak, stop bath and/or fixing.
★★★ The features are ★★★
– 35115 database entries.
– 218 films, 258 developers supported.
– Calculator for film processing times of missing entries.
– Support for two-bath developer
– Online community database.
– Forum for user interaction
– All times are manually adjustable.
– Agitation reminder.
– Customizable timers with sound notification
– Dilution calculator
– Automatic filing of developed films with date and time.
– Darkroom themes.
– Storing and recalling of your favorite development settings.
Darkroom Timer / Film Developing Timer
– New: Added 4 developer (Barry Thornthons HD, Moersch MZB, Jay DeFehr’s Obsidian Aqua, Jay DeFehr’s Hypercat)
– New: Added 1153 database entries for these developers and for Jay DeFehr’s 510-Pyro
– Fix: Bug while exporting archive