FastFileTransfer has a simple mission: Offering fast, offline file exchange between literally any platforms.
In a world of dozens of different operating systems, with many different file transfer standards and protocols, it’s still difficult to transfer files between them. With FastFileTransfer, you have a flexible solution for any data exchange need.
• Lightning fast: Transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes
• Send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP)
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
• Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
• No need for an existing WiFi connection
• Works completely offline
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send multiple files as ZIP
• Display QR codes for faster receiving
• Optionally use NFC for pairing
• Unique engine specifically developed for compatibility against a wide range of Android devices
• Send to an unlimited number of devices at the same time
Buy the Pro Version to:
• Let FastFileTransfer do all the receiving setup via the built-in QR scanner
• Receive files from devices that don’t have FFT installed
• Let receivers download multiple files with one click (unzipped)
• Get rid of the ads
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS using Fast File Transfer: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap “Send via” (or similar) -> “Fast File Transfer”
In some file explorers first tap “Send via” in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don’t want to always enter the address on the receiver’s phone!
Simply use the built-in QR codes or NFC support. PRO version even comes with a built-in QR reader.
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device. For the best speed, use Wifi Direct or Wifi Tethering (and uncheck Wifi in the app’s connectivity mode setting)
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
+ Fixed issue where license was not correctly recognised