F-Stop Media Gallery PRO is a powerful photo and video organizer for Android that will easily replace your stock gallery app.
Never again wonder where your photos or videos are located as you search endlessly for that picture you know you took the other day. Let F-Stop manage all your media with powerful features like tags, ratings, albums, and favorites.
Use the smart album feature to automatically create albums based on criteria you choose. For example, you can create an album that automatically shows all your GIFs or only displays media you tag with “Family”. Maybe you are a professional photographer (many professionals use F-Stop) and want to show a client some pictures you took for them. Set up a smart album to show all media with the client’s name as a tag. Add a condition to only show 4 and 5 star rated images so they only see your best. The client can then easily press the heart icon to favorite the images they like. With the PRO version, you can then save these tags and ratings to the file and view them in just about any photo organizer such as Google Picasa, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, Adobe Elements, etc. The possibilities are endless.
* View your photos in the highest HD quality
* Lightning fast browsing experience
* Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
* Immersive mode for users with Kit Kat.
* Make F-Stop look the way YOU want with a total of 9 themes including light and dark
* Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
* Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
* Quick links let you put your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer
* Easily exclude folders to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
* Hide media from other apps with password protection
* Slideshow mode with several transition types
* Support for file types : JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
* Optimized interface for tablets.
-Improved tag search design
-Can now hide default tag groups and tag groups all together
-Tags can now be viewed in 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns
-Use local time zone instead of GMT when time zone information is missing
-Icon changed and design improved for “Set panels” in single image view
-Added breadcrumb path navigation to nested view
-Added view types in Places (normal, hybrid, satellite, terrain)
-Fixed SD card issues with Marshmallow