Extreme Landings Pro – Take the real control.
Test your piloting skills and manage the most critical flight conditions of history.
Resolve emergencies and incidents inspired to real ones, in a crescendo of pure adrenaline.
Start the individual engines, navigate between the equipment dashboards panels and be prepared to solve the over 5,000 possible situations to achieve the highest pilot level.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports and weather conditions in real time.
– 36 missions
– 216 challenges of which 6 at global competition
– 20 HD airports
– Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
– Instrument Landing System, ILS
– Speed, Route, Altitude and vertical speed autopilot
– Primary Flight Display
– Navigation Display
– Meteo Radar to manage Microburst, Ice and wind
– Advanced engines system with ignition, faults and fire extinguisher
– Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
– Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
– Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
– APU management
– Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions
– Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
– Flight Planning
– Cinema replay system
– 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
– SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
– MODIS VCF real coast line
– OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
– NEW R-388JM DOUBLE-DECK JET AIRLINER
– GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System)
– NEW HIGH FIDELITY SATELLITE TERRAINS
– HIGH DETAIL AIRPORTS WITH BRAND NEW BUILDINGS, RUNWAYS AND SIGNS
– TAXIWAYS OF 50 MAJOR WORLD AIRPORTS
– NEW CARTOGRAPHY WITH AIRSPACES
– IN-GAME REAL TIME WEATHER CONDITION AND TIME
– REAL DAY/NIGHT AND SUN/MOON CYCLE WITH SEASON/LATITUDE CALCULATION
– SETTING FUEL, PASSENGER AND LOAD
– BRAND NEW GRAPHICS LEVEL FOR THE MAIN AIRCRAFT
– HIGH DEF GRAPHICS FOR NEXT-GEN DEVICES