ExpressVPN is a lightning fast VPN proxy service engineered to protect your privacy and security. With just a few taps, you can browse the internet securely and anonymously.
Access the entire internet—download ExpressVPN today and try it free for 7 days!
ExpressVPN provides 145+ connection locations in 94 countries. There are no limits on server changes, so you can switch locations as many times as you want to suit your needs.
When it comes to internet safety and security, ExpressVPN is an essential tool. It encrypts your connection so that third parties can’t monitor or record your online activity, making it more secure than a typical proxy.
Why choose ExpressVPN?
• Easy to download and use across your Android devices
• Choose from 100s of VPN locations across the Americas, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa
• 24/7 customer support by live chat and email
• Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
• Offers encryption with UDP and TCP protocols
Premium MOD APK of ExpressVPN does not give you unlimited days but you can easily get 200+ days to use your App. Since i dint have a week to test so just posting the ExpressVPN MOD APK here so you can enjoy your favorite Soft-Launch titles. Alternatively you can use many apps but ExpressVPN is the working one available right now.
• Home screen widget
• Split tunnelling
• App UI colors now pass accessibility standards
• Shortcuts menu moved into the Settings screen
• “Automatic” protocol is now recommended in more places
• Status bar icon now reflects the VPN connection status
• Fixed cases where connection notifications would show a blank location name
1) First of all download the Express VPN MOD APK and Install it in your phone.
2) Once App is installed Open it. Click on start free trial and enter any random text as EMAIL like firstname.lastname@example.org and click on Register.
3) Now Head to the ExpressVPN Settings and click on VPN PROTOCOL and Select UDP PROTOCOL.
4) You will be signed in automatically with 200+ days of remaining Premium Days Account.
5) Now Select your Location and enjoy.
Problems and Their Solutions:
1:- If you get Connection Failed Error then go to ExpressVPN Settings and Select UDP Protocol. Now Try to connect. It should be working.
2:- When you get Data Limit Usage is over then you will have to Uninstall ExpressVPN then restart your phone and Install again. Follow Instructions Properly from the start.
3:- If you get Contact Support Error then Uninstall Application and Restart your phone. Install it again and start new trial again.