ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
ePSXe for Android v1.9.37:
* Changed the menu-options during gameplay for a dialog in Android 5.1+ (It was broken by lastest Samsung rom update – you can select the old menu style from preferences)
* Fixed the game scanner on Android 6
* Fixed regresion: F1 Championship Season 2000
* Fixed game: Little Princess – Maru Oukoko No Ningyou Hime 2
* Fixed some texture align problems: bof3, power rangers, colin mc rae, timecrisis, rayman
* Fixed some GPU bugs: test drive 5, ff4