DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It’s ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use – most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography – that’s our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button – press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder – to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode – auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode – matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode – single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes – portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won’t be available for you if your device doesn’t support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
– bugfixes for devices with KitKat upgrade – they won’t crash anymore