DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
– Workaround to fix crash in Samsung Galaxy S20 phones
– Fix for crash on x86 Chromebook
Mod from me based on the latest version from Google Play.
What has been done:
– Cleaned up resources.
– Cleaned and optimized code.
– Completely cleaned out everything related to Google from the code.
– Disabled services that prevented the application from sleeping and thus consumed battery power.
– New high-quality virtual gamepad skins.
– Many new shaders from the archive from – SDRewenD
– Translated into Russian from – • WildWind •
Install cleanly, because digital signature: testkey will not be installed over the original.
As in the original.
Processor architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a.
– Fixed the “Scanline” shader, it did not work in the previous mod.
– Other fixes.
– Returned the standard skin to default, custom ones remained in place.