Android Dev Tools is a powerful, productive, automation, essential Android Development Assistant, It can improve your development productivity. It can be used to decompile other App, view layout and view of other app, view newest open projects, view the activities history, view manifest of any apps, view recently used or installed apps, pull any app’s apk or so, debug applications, view phone hardware and software-related information and so on, the more features will be added later. including:
► Decompile other apps
View app’s java file, resource and other file easily, support share files
► Add Layout Inspector Tool
View or export layout and view info of other app, can show view id, width height, parent and child view, coordinate of view.
► View the latest open source projects daily
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
► View the activity history
View the appName, packageName, title, icon, start time of the activity opened, also include current activity, top activity. support open in small window mode.
► View manifest of any apps
View manifest of any apps, search any content of manifest, save manifest to sdcard in text or html.
► App Management——View info of apps
You can manage your app easily. view app package name, version, uid, apk dir, so dir, data dir, first install and last upgrade time, component info and so on.
► Pull apk or so of apps
Pull any app’s source apk or so file.
► Quickly open or close the options in the developer options
The original tens of seconds to shorten the operation of a click. Including show screen layout, debug gpu overdraw, show layout updates, forced GPU rendering, show GPU view updates, show GPU Rendering, show pointer position, strict mode, don’t keep activities, stay awake, Running Service.
Note: This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don’t install it, thanks.
► Quickly view the system info
include system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, ID-related information.
► Quickly open other common functions
include settings, System UI Tuner, language switching, developer options, my applications.
(1) You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
(2) You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
(3) You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
(4) You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Se
1. Add Color Picker, can view color of other apps easily.
2. Support Android 9, 10
3. LayoutViewer: highlights the selected View style
4. LayoutViewer: supports add shortcut from notification bar
5. LayoutViewer: reduces the height of the view’s property panel
6. App Info: Show component count, load component info asynchronous
7. App Info: Scroll to the top of app info by click the ToolBar
8. Open Project: Add static shortcut, you can open by long click Launcher Icon
9. Fix fc bug