Cryptomator makes your cloud storage trustworthy. The app encrypts files on your mobile device before they are uploaded to your cloud. Even if a third party gained unauthorized access to your files (e.g., hacker attack), your files are secure from prying eyes.
Cryptomator has been developed with a strong focus on user-friendliness.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration needed
• Unlock vaults with your fingerprint*
* from Android 6.0 and smartphones with fingerprint sensor
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Create vaults in Android’s local storage (e.g., works with third-party sync apps)
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
Cryptomator for Android is based on the solid open-source foundation of Cryptomator for Desktop.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
• Vault password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending app to background
• Crypto implementation is based on the open-source library CryptoLib and is publicly documented
– Notification will be shown when auto photo upload finished successfully
– Storage permission will be requested when activating auto photo upload
– Fixed crash on some devices when activating auto photo upload
– Fixed switch preferences on devices with Android version pre 7.x