Android version of the popular CPU identification, CPU Z PRO is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity
– Android 2.1 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS NETWORK STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU Z PRO closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
• Internet Speed Monitor – See current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in status bar.
• Data Usage Monitor – Monitor the data usage ( daily, monthly) over WiFi and mobile networks with beautiful graphs.
• Battery Monitor – Monitor level, temperature and voltage of battery with beautiful graphs.
• CPU Status – See the percent of time CPU run in frequency state since device switched on.
– ARM Cortex A32, A35 and A75.
– Mediatek MT8167D.
– Allwinner H3, H5 and H6.
– Exynos 7880/7885.