Quickly access to useful apps, quick toggle settings, screen recording, take screenshot…
** Main features
• Turn on/off settings like as Wi-fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth, Do Not Disturb, Location, Mobile Data…
• Screen recording with powerful options
• Take a screenshot of just a portion of the screen
• Lock screen by one touch
• Pull down the notification bar by one hand
• Screen mirroring devices by Smart View
• Navigation bar: the Home, Back and Recent buttons
• Easily to open useful apps like as Camera, Clock, Calculator…
• Organize your settings in panel
• Support Night mode
• Scan QR Code quickly
• Many Screen timeout options
• support Voice Assistant, Voice Command
• Long press item to bring up control’s setting. Ex) Long press Lock screen button to show the power dialog.
• Because of limitation of Edge Panel, so you can tap to adjust Volume/Brightness’s level.
• Lock screen feature:
– Android OS >= Android P(Android 9) Lock screen feature works fine.
– Android OS < Android P(Android 9), the device will ask for a pattern or password, without fingerprint or irises due to Google policy. ** Supported devices: • Works only on Samsung devices which have Edge Screen such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy S series, Galaxy A series, Galaxy Z series… ** How to use: • Setting app > Edge Screen > Edge Panels > check Control Center panel
• When update a new version: Setting app > Edge Screen > Edge Panels > uncheck Control Center panel, then check again.
• In case of any problems, please do 2nd step again (uncheck and check again).
– Cusomize Control icon with iOS/One UI styles
– Add new Control: Search control
– Fix minor bugs