Clime: NOAA Weather Radar Live is an all-in-one weather tracker right on your device.
Consider Clime your one-stop weather radar app. Keep current with important weather changes using real-time radar images, precipitation and temperature forecasts, customizable weather alerts, accurate weather maps, and more. Concerned about Hurricane Season? Stay ahead of it with the Hurricane Tracker.
Take advantage of having accurate US radar data, like detected areas of rain, snow, and mixed precipitation, right on your phone. Use the radar map to check precipitation’s movement, and make your own predictions based on animated radar images for the last 40 minutes, up to the current time. Switch between the rain radar and other overlays in app settings, or customize the radar map by tweaking opacity of radar images and choosing the most convenient loop speed and background map for your radar.
– Prepare for rain and snow with the 24-hr precipitation forecast
– View cloud cover as seen from space
– Bookmark multiple locations for easier navigation
SEE THE DETAILS
– Today’s weather and 7-day local weather forecast
– Current, today’s min & max, and “Feels Like” temperatures
– Pressure, humidity, wind speed & wind direction, visibility weather, dew point
– Chance of precipitation
– Sunrise & sunset time
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE WITH A RELIABLE STORM TRACKER
– Receive push notifications and alerts for bookmarked locations (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, storm alerts, and more)
– Monitor important National Weather Service watches, warnings, and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map
– Need a tornado tracker? Clime delivers tornado warnings and watches to your fingertips
GO PRO WITH CLIME: NOAA WEATHER RADAR LIVE
– Alerts for all saved locations
– Hurricane & tropical storm tracker
– Increased accuracy precipitation forecast
– Lightning tracker
– Temperature forecast map
– Rain alerts
– Fires & hotspots
– Hourly 14-day forecast with weather information
– Snow depth forecast
– Pollen data
– No ads
Need a real-time weather radar app? Make Clime your go-to storm radar! You’ll have storm radar in the palm of your hand! Clime uses radar data provided by the NOAA, so it’s like having an advanced weather station right on your smartphone.
Radar coverage: radar images show the US (the radar is available for the Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, many European countries, Japan, etc. See the full list of countries with the radar map available on the developer’s website.
Precipitation, temperature, satellite maps; snow depth forecast; hurricane, wildfire, lightning trackers; weather forecast, precipitation alerts: most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings: the US only.
Governmental weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK.
When it comes to outwitting the weather, performance and stability matter. With this update, you’ll be even more sure to get the weather info you need when you need it.
Premium / Paid features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Maps Location works;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
No active trackers or advertisements;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: universal architecture;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed