Professional video recorder app which supports 4K/UHD, Manual Focus, Exposure Settings and many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Cinema 4K is the first and only app which introduces Flat Profile (like Cinelike D, S-Log2, V-Log L or ProTune) to get more dynamic range of your videos for post production. In Flat Profile Mode the app disables the default sharpening effect to keep as many details as possible. The raw video might seem flat and dull at first sight, but this is the ideal footage for post processing and color grading.
In Trial mode Cinema 4K can record only 1 minute long clips.
– Resolutions: 4K/UHD (2160p), Full HD (1080p), HD (720p)
– Frame Rates: 24fps, 25fps, 30fps
– Video Bitrate: from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
– Can save video files to external SD Card
– Auto White Balance with Lock and Adjust feature
– Manual Focus with Focus Assist (2X, 4X)
– Exposure Compensation, Exposure Lock
– Manual Exposure (ISO and Exposure Time setting)*
– Flat Profile (increased dynamic range)
– Noise Reduction configuration
– Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross)
– Aspect Mark Display (16:9, 1.85:1, 2:1, 2.35:1)
– Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
– Video Orientation settings (Nexus 5X owners can set “Upside down” option to get right orientation for the recorded video)
– Low disk space warning during recording (timer will be red in the last 10 sec)
*Device should support it. Currently tested and works on the supported Samsung Galaxy Phones.
– Minor fixes