BusyBox X Pro is the fastest, most trusted and highest rated BusyBox Installer for Android
“And I am no longer a slave…”
Hi guys, I have been banging my head since 4 days thinking how to thank you guys for all your love. It has been a crazy 5 years. I was stuck in a job I hated, doing things I didn’t like. I always had this urge to create, work on something which I can leave down as a legacy. Developing apps was just the right instrument to give a physical form to that urge (to create).
Started as a 20 year old college student, studying electronics, who just wanted to experiment and learn, these apps have become my bread and butter now. Everyday I wake up feeling grateful, realising I am doing exactly what I wanted to do. Support from you guys motivates me to push harder and make better apps.
I promise you, you can expect the highest quality when you download my apps and I would never leave you hanging, email me anytime at email@example.com for any queries and I would reply within 24 hrs. Also, If you feel a little generous, please buy the pro versions, to fund my late nights of work.
The only thing I want, is for you to have a great experience when you use my apps. I won’t lie, It really feels great when you guys share your love in reviews. You guys are like my extended family, love you! P.S : You can always reach out to me if you can’t afford pro versions, I would be happy to share a promocode with you.
BusyBox X Includes the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 and supports 388 applets (highest among any BusyBox Installer), the most complete set of functions. Supports installation of BusyBox from the application and via recovery from zip archive (see “Menu – Zip archive”). Tested and Working on Android 7 Nougat.
To install BusyBox requires superuser (root) privileges, but you can also use a busybox tools without root permissions. For it is enough in any Android terminal to type the following command:
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
* Installs the latest BusyBox binary v1.26.2 using robust busybox Installer
* Commands Glossary to help you reference busybox commands and see their usage
* Widget and Live Wallpaper showing system stats
* Highest number of Supported Applets (388) i.e compatible with more apps
* Inbuilt BusyBox Detection and Busybox Check. Find important info about the BusyBox binary installed.
* Videos to answer your questions such as what is Root and what is BusyBox.
* Supports Android Nougat out of the Box
* Device with architecture ARM, x86 or MIPS
* Android 4.2 (API 14) or later
* Superuser permissions (root)
– To check BusyBox Installation, You can also Install the Free Terminal Emulator app at
– Type ‘busybox’, it will give you list of all the applets installed
– Fix policy issues