This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer with additional functionality.
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered LAN playback.
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
– NO advertisements
– audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user defineable up to 500%)
– playback in popup window (audio and video)
– hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting dual and quad-core cpu decoding *
– support for almost any media filetype (video and audio), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
– aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
– multiple audio streams and subtitles
– supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
– playlist support and various playback modes.
– support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
– customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
– external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
– Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
– playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go),
What’s in this version:
– added SMB host scan
– audio stream is now remembered when going to sleep
– if pop up video is active device is kept awake
– added support for Opus audio codec
– sleep timer now also works in background playback
– in some cases playback was not paused during incoming call, fixed
– fixed sorting in LAN mode
– some other bug fixes and changes