BlackPlayer EX Patched Apk
BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
– Folder view
– 6 Extra Fonts
– 10 Color accents.
– 3 Extra Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Customizable crossfading
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
– Show Bitrate, samplingrate and format in Now Playing page.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– White widget theme.
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Developer love!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the free version before you buy.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
– Added option to show Playlists or Genres on Play Now page, default disabled (tap on top ‘PLAY NOW’ title to activate this).
– Design update to ‘Play Now’, ‘Recently Added’ and ‘Search’ pages.
– Added ‘Next Folder’ and ‘New Random Album’ as ‘Auto Add Tracks’ mode.
– Added multi Share! Found in all Multi-select and in Folder long press dialog.
– Added Multi-tag edit, available in all Multi-select pages. Only works for ‘BlackPlayer Custom Library’.
– The overflow button while Multi-selecting in the main ‘TRACKS’ list now works again.
– Changing Song Genre was not working for BlackPlayer Custom library, now works.
– Viewing Most played tracks from ‘PLAY NOW’ page now shows the Play count.
– Opus files are now included in the Scanning, but the Metadata is not read. Playback should work. m4b files now also included
– Text of the bottom navigation are now hidden, can be re-enabled in Interface Settings.
– Added option to change Shuffle mode from Google Auto.
– Translation update.