BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
BlackPlayer EX removes the Ads to focus on what matters the most, music. Includes tons of extra premium features. Of course all of the excellent features of BlackPlayer Free is also included in this music player. Make your own interface with the customization found in the Settings menu.
– Light theme!
– 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
– 11 Color accents.
– 8 Extra Now Playing Themes
– White Widget theme.
– Chromecast support (activate in Audio settings)
– Group music by Year and Composers
– Customizable crossfading
– Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
– Screen Always on option.
– Screen rotation lock.
– Change the Library startpage.
– Custom grid size for Artists & Albums.
– Custom colors! Actionbar, main and popup windows.
– Manually search and set Artist images.
– Blacklist Folders and Tracks
– Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
– Floating window control widget
– Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
– Widget and Notification customizations.
– Change notification text color and background.
– View Artists as bigger grid.
– View Genres as List and as Big list.
– Custom 4×1 Widget transparency and other widget settings.
– Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
– Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
– 2 Extra text animations
– 1 Extra transition effect
– Show queue position in widget.
– Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
– Hide any of the left Sliding pages.
– Developer love and support!
– More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
BlackPlayer standard features:
– Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
– Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
– Gapless playback
– Tag editor
– 3D Transition effects
– 3 Widgets
– Lyrics viewing and editing.
– Lockscreen control support
– Sleep Timer
– Interchangeable fonts and themes.
– Weekly most played tracks
20.62 BETA – September 15
– Bugfix for manually Importing old Track statistics file.
– Fixed playing music from Oneplus file manager on Android 11.
– Tried to fix Music not pausing when disconnecting headphones. Still investigating this issue.
– Minor fix for Search on Android 11+ when using the ‘Android Audio Library’.
– Fixed synchronization for the Notification and Lockscreen track seekbar, when using a custom Playback speed.
No Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
AOSP compatible mode;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed;