BatteryBot Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms and logs.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Estimated charge / discharge time left
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability; most features are optional
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery.)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
What’s in this version:
• Added ability to set custom colors for the notification, rather than just choosing among a few pre-set color options.
• Made the time-remaining estimates handle rare conditions better. I’m hoping this will resolve the issues a few people have been reporting about seeing estimates of 0 minutes or several hundred days. Please contact me if you have any other issues around this!
• Fairly substantial updates to both Dutch and Italian translations.