🔋 Battery Guru displays battery usage information, measures battery capacity (mAh), show estimates, and helps you change your charging habits with useful tips to prolong battery life and increase its lifespan by 200%.
🏆 Designed to keep the battery in the best condition and bring it a healthy life
⭐ Taking care of battery health and optimize its performance
❤ Showing the health of your battery
Batteries have a limited lifespan, every time you charge your device it wears out the battery, lowering it’s total (design) capacity.
Now, you can reduce wear, spend less time with your device attached to its charger and get more out of your mobile life without constant concerns about the low battery level.
Use Battery Guru to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out! The app will show you max current achieved while charging.
Choose status bar indicator based on your need:
– How current mA
– Battery level
– And combination of them
– Section dedicated for battery stats including charge/discharge percentage and estimated time for full charge/discharge.
Display information about battery: voltage, temperature, capacity, and battery health status, battery charger history…
The section also provides info about App statistics, wake-locks and deep sleep/awake time of the device.
– Charging records are also part of the info section, this will tell you how much you take care of the device battery is your charging healthy or not. Charging records also have advanced info to show your charging history for the last 3 months.
– At the protection section you can set reminders for battery temperature and charging limits. As we know those are two unwanted factors that degrade our batteries. Use suggested protectors to prolong your battery life and keep it in nice condition.
– Get estimated battery health at any time. Health section also contain useful tips for saving our beloved battery, everything is well described and “human-readable”.
– Save more battery with fine-tuning Doze on your device. Make your device go idle faster which means less power consumption while the screen is off.
Enabling aggressive doze to make default doze behavior aggressive much as possible and reduce power consumption, doze optimization will set perfectly optimized parameters to maximize your battery life. Well configured doze will make your device sleep like a baby, this is definitely the best and the most perfect battery saver.
To use Doze features without Root you need to grant it DUMP permission via ADB on your computer by executing this command:
adb -d shell pm grant com.paget96.batteryguru android.permission.DUMP
You also need to grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission:
adb -d shell pm grant com.paget96.batteryguru android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
– Save section contains saving modes, two of them are already managed and unchangeable, while one remains customizable. Manually managed mode automatically reads the device current state.
– Improved reading of Doze log
– Improved workflow of generating battery improvement suggestions
– Updated dependencies
★ Paid subscription features Unlocked
★ Ads Removed / Disabled
★ Unwanted Permissions + Activities removed
★ Unwanted Services + Receivers and Providers removed
★ Cleaned resources for a faster loading
★ Ads Activities + Services and Providers removed
★ Ads links removed
★ Ads methods nullified
★ Ads visibility disabled
★ Rating removed
★ Debug code removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Multi Languages
➡ CPU architecture: Universal
➡ Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi