Barquode is a tool to create, capture and manage a wide variety of matrix codes including Barcodes and QR codes. It is highly customizable with a dynamic theme engine to match your style. Let’s give it a try to explore its other features.
• Codabar • Code 39 • Code 128 • EAN-8 • EAN-13
• ITF • UPC-A • Aztec • Data Matrix • PDF417 • QR Code
• URL • Wi-Fi • Location • Email
• Phone • Message • Contact • Event
• Built-in scanner • Image • Device camera
• Background color • Opacity • Stroke color • Data color • Corner size
• A dynamic theme engine with background-aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Finder color • Overlay (logo) • Overlay color
# Favorites to create frequently used codes.
• History and capture settings for complete control.
• Detailed app settings to configure all codes at once.
• Shortcuts and notification tile to perform capture operation.
• Dedicated support section to troubleshoot general issues.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.
Features marked with # are paid and Palettes Key is required to use them.
English, Indonesia, 中文 (繁體)
Internal improvements to make things even better.
Pro features unlocked – no additional key required;
Remove Support + Rate + Share from menu;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
Ads layouts visibility disabled;
Google Play Store install package check disabled;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
No active trackers or advertisements;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: universal architecture;
Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed