Apps that launch and exit apps, connect (Wi-Fi, bluetooth, Earphone) events and automatically set the environment you set. You can also change the settings of the phone depending on the time with the scheduling and profile function.
– Ability to change settings to user’s environment by monitoring application execution
– Automatic termination and retention of other app conversions during app launch
– Time setting function with scheduling notification setting
– Change apps and settings when connecting and terminating events such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
– Save setup profile and change settings at once, and launch launcher support
✔ Possible values
– Set up a Wi-Fi connection
– Bluetooth connection setup
– Screen Brightness
– Direction of rotation (force rotation supported regardless of app support)
– Automatic screen off time setting
– Media volume setting
– Sound mode setting
– GPS and mobile data setup (security setup permission is required using ADB tool)
– Hotspot settings
– Sync setting
– Do Not Disturb setting
– Other Root privileges can be changed
– Data backup/restore
✔ Support Event
– Wi-Fi connection / disconnection
– Bluetooth connection / disconnection
– Earphone plugged / unplugged
– Battery charge plugged / unplugged
– Location enter / exit
– Root Command
– Fixed the problem that the screen rotation direction can not be restored due to the problem of storing the current screen rotation direction.
– Added Do Not Disturb mode and Synchronization setting in event, schedule, profile.
– Support broadcast action.