Automate various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Create your automations with flowscharts, automatically change settings like Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC or perform actions like sending SMS, e-mail, based on your location, the time of day or any other triggered event. You can automate almost everything, Automate even supports plug-in made for Tasker and Locale.
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 280 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start or kill app activity or service
• Send or receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground or installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute (root) shell command
• Reboot or shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip or unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download and REST calls using HTTP request
• Cloud messaging: communicate with other devices
• Compose or send e-mail, Gmail, MMS and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent or received SMS
• Await incoming or outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Scan nearby Bluetooth devices, iBeacon, Eddystone beacons
• Scan or write NFC tag
• Check or change account data sync, airplane mode, AppOps, app notifications, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, CyanogenMod profile, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), interruptions, mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen orientation, sound/noise level, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi signal strength, wired headset
• Check acceleration, device orientation, light, magnetic field, temperature, personal activity, pressure, proximity and significant motion sensor
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Set image/live wallpaper
• Play or record audio, video or text-to-speech
• Control or await media player change
• Transmit IR
• Read media (Exif/MP3) tags
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await or cancel notification
• Get or set clipboard content
• Get or create calendar event
• Get contact
• Add alarm or timer
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage or throughput
• Listen for speech recognition or Google Now voice command
• Await motion gesture or headset button press
• Get weather
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks and functions:
• more coming soon
Android 6 run-time permissions replacing (most) add-ons.
● Google account sign-in issue workaround:
– if already logged with my previous release, just update.
– If present remove my previous version and its extensions.
– Install untouched version, launch, sign in, uninstall it and installed extension (network access).
– Install modded version, launch, sign in