APK Editor Pro is a powerful tool that can edit/hack apk files to do lots of things for fun.
It can help us to do things like string localization, background image replacement, layout re-architecting, and even ad eliminating, permission removing, etc. What it can do depends on how you use it. However, to use it well, we need a little bit professional skills. Don’t be afraid, some examples are given in the help page.
This is the pro version, compared to free version, here is some differences:
(1) No function limitation
(2) No ad
– fixed the crash issue
– added a simple web server & png editor
★★★ MOD ★★★
– Ability to update tools when installed over an old version (menu> Update Tools).
– Fix for general editing when it was not possible to change the name, package, version of the application on android 9 and above.
– Fixed the situation when after deleting the folder in which the apk file was selected, it was impossible to get into the internal storage at the next selection.
– Fixed a bug due to which AndroidManifest.xml was not compiled.
– Added signature v2 (such a signature is required on android 11) and the option to select the signature version.
The code also supports v3 and v4 signature, but it is not needed yet, so it is not included.
– The ability to select a compression level has been removed because the executor of this compression was removed along with the old signature.
– Added the ability to verify the signature using the same apksign code. If the minimum apk version is the one where version 1 is required,
and although there will be a signature of both 2 and 3, but not v1, the verification will fail,
but the signature v2, v3, v4 will be displayed. If the minimum version of apk is the one where you can use v2, and the apk is signed by v2, then v1 skips and writes to the log that v1 is false.
– Ability to only sign .apk, no disassembly.
– Ability to view / edit SQLite databases (file extension must be .db).
– Fixed syntax colors, now they are inherited from the selected theme (syntax color settings and ColorPicker are removed as they are no longer needed).