*** Requires Root ***
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
– A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
– A stable blocking engine
– Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
– A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
– A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
– An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
Some Galaxy S5 and Note 3 devices are crashing at Startup. Trying to diagnose why. If you have a crash at startup, please push the “report” button after it crashes so I can debug the logfiles.
This release also removes five permissions that the new build system was inserting without telling me. Sorry about that! I was never using the Identity, or Photo permissions!