AirReceiver is an AirPlay and DMR receiver.
It will appear in AirPlay applications (such as iTunes/iPhone) and DMC application(such as WMP12) as a device you can play music/video/photo/screen to.
It works in the background, streaming media to your Android device.
It’s special suitable for Android TV/Box and FireTV.
It’s the only one android app supporting AirMirror.
– The only third-party device which support audio sync with other AirExpress/AppleTV devices.
– Support slideshow feature.
– Compatibility with AirParrot. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
– Windows Screen Mirror: Download and Install the Free Tools AirSender in your PC (http://www.remotetogo.com). Click the icon of “AirSender” at Windows status bar, select the Device running AirReceiver.
– Supporting AirMirror. The best screen cast performance on Android. Fully support IOS9.
– Support the latest Youtube video on IOS8.
– Stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay and DLNA clients.
– Run in the background as a service
– Can be started on boot
– The first AirPlay application supporting FireTV.
– Fix compatibility with iOS9. THE FIRST ANDROID APP to support iOS9.