Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, including:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 2.1 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE — also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn’t need and doesn’t utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Farsi localization
– Support for RTL languages
– Settings / mmHg pressure measurement unit
– Fixed: battery charge rate measurement on several devices
– Fixed: camera capabilities for Galaxy S6 edge+
– Fixed: crash while detecting storage capacity