Blocks Ads Without Root
Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
1. Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
2. Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
3. Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you’ll never want to go back.
* [Feature] Adaptive icon support: #1548
* [Feature] Please add Hebrew [he] and Slovenian [sl-Sl] localizations: #2151
* [Fix(regression)] Adding custom filters does not work: #2242
* [Fix(regression)] No more “debug logging is enabled” notification on v3.0: #2296
* [Fix(regression)] Send the current device’s SDK level with check update requests: #2328
* [Fix(regression)] Specify filter name for all filtering rules in filtering log: #2320
* [Fix] A filter can be enabled if filters group disabled: #2336
* [Fix] AG counts filters in disabled groups: #2250
* [Fix] AG does’t show notification ‘Enable HTTPS filtering …’ when certificate is removed: #2172
* [Fix] Add the ability to delete and edit comments individually: #2228
* [Fix] Change the text notification (install manual HTTPS certificate): #2240
* [Fix] Cisco Webex doesn’t work when it’s routed through Adguard : #2198
* [Fix] Crash when press on the filter’s tag [AdGuard 3.0.56n]: #2270
* [Fix] Custom filters disappear after the app update: #2264
* [Fix] Fix labels on the battery usage screen: #2259
* [Fix] Inconsistent representation of the “Block ads” setting state inside Apps Management: #2195
* [Fix] It is not obvious when battery statistics is updated: #2303
* [Fix] Missed domain name when adding exception rule: #2321
* [Fix] Protection level activity issues: #2337
* [Fix] The app management setting screen in the old design: #2333
* [Fix] Unable to pair with the Your phone app on Windows when AdGuard is running: #2324
* [Fix] Update CoreLibs to 1.2.133: #2319
* [Fix] unable to log into pnc android app with https filtering on: #2150
★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
Languages: en, ru [translation: Pavel Bocharov (fin450ret @ w3bsit3-dns.com)] Platforms: arm7 +, x86 +
Unlocked Premium, hidden extra items
Deep optimized graphics and application resources
Modification is untied from Google Services
Optimized application manifest