Blocks Ads Without Root
Adguard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet.
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
1. Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
2. Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
3. Checks apps downloaded from unknown sources.
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you’ll never want to go back.
* [Feature] Custom filters have no title and description:
* [Feature] Start using our dnsproxy as an underlying DNS client (+DNS-over-TLS support):
* [Feature] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.53:
* [Fix(regression)] Filters settings UI issues:
* [Fix(regression)] Invalid rule created using filtering log:
* [Fix(regression)] Main screen / onboarding in landscape orientation:
* [Fix(regression)] Not possible to create an explicit rule that allows / blocks the “tcp://” and “udp://” traffic:
* [Fix(regression)] The chart didn’t paint for today and 24h period in app management:
* [Fix(regression)] Update localizations:
* [Fix] AdGuard autostart function:
* [Fix] All filters are marked as untrusted in v3.0.180 nightly:
* [Fix] Apps Management settings blink when opened from the menu
* [Fix] Black area appears and the cursor moves on the keyboard after scroll text (User filter section):
* [Fix] Filtering Log loses StealthMode events after filtering:
* [Fix] Fix about layout:
* [Fix] Onboarding is broken in landscape orientation on tablets
* [Fix] Rework EditText errors:
* [Fix] Show an error notification when exporting logs and system info with empty file name
* [Fix] Toggle buttons in Low-level settings do not reflect changes
* [Fix] [Filtering log] Change default checkboxes when creating the rules: