Add watermarks to your pictures. Put your property text or a logo image into your picture, adjust its size, transparency, rotation, alignment, then save and share it. Lots of settings and features, also auto processing and batch mode.
Primary features of the Full version:
• Taking pictures with camera
• Quick share on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.
• Fonts, color and other effects in text mode
• 66 built-in fonts, up to 20 custom fonts can be imported
• Easy reusing of recent watermark texts
• Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS tags and other properties as text watermark
• Processing of multiple images in batch mode
• Full support of EXIF data
• Saving target as .jpg or .png
• Support of transparent .png images as watermark
• Rename and resize by saving
Limitations of the Free version:
• User defined image-watermarks are disabled
• Saving only as .jpg, downsized to 1024 px on the long side
• Quick share after saving disabled
• No auto mode by launching from Share menu, no batch mode
Please note, due to memory limitations of mobile devices you could have problems when saving images in full camera resolution (more than 6-8 megapixel, depending on device). If so, it is recommended to use downsize when saving. Otherwise the app reduces the pic’s resolution automatically, to avoid out-of-memory errors.
Another Android limitation: On Android 4.4 (KitKat) and above you can’t anymore save images to an external storage due to security restrictions. Use device’s internal memory instead.
• Don’t delete original images after watermarking, because you can’t remove watermarks from processed images.
• To import custom fonts copy up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder “addwatermark/custom_fonts” on your device.
• To add watermark direct from Gallery or another app, use Send or Share command and select Add Watermark.
• To quick share a picture to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. enable “Share after saving” in “Save Dialog”. The related app must be already installed on the device.
• To datestamp a photo use %date% as text watermark. You find more useful placeholders in Settings / General
– Fixed: corrupted EXIF tags and GPS coordinates in watermarked images on some devices
– Fixed: app won’t start when the system language set to an uncommon locale (like Accented English)