* Add all of your Images or as long text as you want to a single PDF document or split a PDF document into images.
* Batch resize or crop your images, add them to a PDF document.
* Compress your PDF documents using our compression tool.
* Merge your PDF documents using our Merge tool.
* The application is very manageable and easy to use however to benefit from all the application features you will need to use the default android file manager (mostly it’s hidden on devices by default and you will need to enable it) or just install any other capable file manager on your device to be able to select sequenced many images at once, fortunately there are some of them on the store and free…we can support you with any advice or usage information if you emailed us on email@example.com
– Watching online courses/lectures/videos and taking screen shots keeping many of them in many folders? why don’t you save them in a single PDF file.
– Or maybe you have a PDF and you want to summarize it or just take the very important pages to another PDF or even convert it all to separate Images? why don’t you do that with just 2 simple steps.
– Have many screen shots for your chats, business, or achievements? why don’t you keep them in a single PDF file.
– Did you Receive many images on social media apps and want to keep some or all ? why don’t you keep them in one PDF file.
– Are you a student/businessman/employee who receives many scanned or text documents on your phone and want to save them efficiently or even print them later easily? why don’t you save them in one PDF file.
– Have a folder contains important images and afraid of losing one or some of them? why don’t you keep them all in one PDF file.
– Had a trip and took more than 500 photos for you and your family and want to share them with someone or store them in your hard-drive? why don’t you keep them as a single PDF file.
– Had a team building event and want to send lots of amusing photos to fellows? why don’t you send them as a single PDF file.
– Do you like often backing up your old images? why don’t you back them up as a single PDF file.
*You can also write or paste any amount of Text in Your language to a PDF using our application.
– Have an important book you bought on your device and want to access it quickly using any of your devices later or even just save the most important parts to summarize it? why don’t you take screen shots then convert them to a single PDF file.
– have a document and want to convert it to PDF file? why don’t you copy it and past immediately in a PDF document.
– Have a long text document and want it to be readable on your device? why don’t you just copy and paste the text in a PDF file.
– Have a long text and want to share it as a file? why don’t you convert it to a PDF file.
– You want to write something and no one can edit it afterwards? why don’t you write it then convert it to a PDF file.
– Do you have many food recipes scattered every where? why don’t you keep them on a single PDF document.
– Removing permission “storage write” totally and applying the new obligatory Android rules regarding “files saving methods” to all supported android versions.
– PDF Atelier functions “one page” and “pdf presentation” to produce the same size pdf pages in case of later merge needed.
NO L/P or Modded GP Needed
Languages- “EN” “ES” “RU” “DE” “FR” “HI” “BN” “GU” “KN” “MR” “TA” “TE”
Debug Info Removed