188.8.131.52 is the public DNS server provided by Quad9. Quad9 provides the DNS and maintenance of this service, which means it is more reliable than other DNS servers due to the fact that is maintained by one of the biggest IT companies of the world. DNS have always been controlling the speed and privacy of us, accessing the Internet.
What is a DNS?
Nearly everything on the Internet starts with a DNS request. DNS is the Internet’s directory. Click on a link, open an app, send an email and the first thing your device does is ask the directory: Where can I find this?
Why default DNS is bad?
• Default DNS is slow.
• Default DNS is insecure.
• Your ISP, and anyone else listening in on the Internet, can see every site you visit and every app you use — even if their content is encrypted with the default DNS.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to sell data about your Internet activity.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to target with ads.
Why use 184.108.40.206 DNS and it’s app?
• One Touch : Connects to 220.127.116.11 server in one touch.
• Temporary Connection : User can connect to 18.104.22.168 and revert back to default DNS in one touch.
• Faster Internet browsing : You will experience up to 5x faster browsing.
• Privacy First : Quad9 will never log your IP address and sells your data.This means, complete freedom of internet, no sneaking.
• Unblock Sites : All blocked sites are usually done by default DNS providers. By connecting to 22.214.171.124, you can basically access to all sites without problem.
• Block Malicious Sites : 126.96.36.199 app will block malicious domain to ensure safe Internet browsing without malware or virus attack.
In general, gain more speed, freedom, privacy and safer Internet by enjoying using 188.8.131.52 app in your Android phone.
• Added more secure connections with VPN
• Fixes bugs to be more responsive on all devices