Increase the liveliness of your Android device with this moving parallax wallpaper.
• Creates 3D effect from any image
• Highly responsive gyro controlled Parallax live wallpaper
• Includes high resolution Jelly Bean 4.2 wallpaper pack
• Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
• Adjustable movement options (Sensitivity/Depth)
• Use your own background images
• Close one eye to enhance the parallax effect
• Similar to the IOS7 Parallax background
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges – i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients.
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick “3D Image Live Wallpaper” from the list.
What’s in this version:
V2.0.3 (11 July 2013):
• Added support for portrait-only wallpapers (non-scrolling)
• New tool to crop images (long-press “Use Custom Image” for old method)
• Fixed: Image not moving vertically
• Fixed Force Close bugs when loading certain custom images
• Added App Drawer shortcut – option to remove in settings screen (launcher restart maybe required)
• Many small improvements