Increase the liveliness of your Android device with this moving parallax wallpaper.
• Creates 3D effect from any image
• Highly responsive gyro controlled Parallax live wallpaper
• Includes high resolution Jelly Bean 4.2 wallpaper pack
• Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
• Adjustable movement options (Sensitivity/Depth)
• Use your own background images
• Close one eye to enhance the parallax effect
• Similar to the IOS7 Parallax background
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges – i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients.
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick “3D Image Live Wallpaper” from the list.
Why does the app say it’s incompatible?
> The app requires a gyroscope sensor, not all devices have this.
The icon is missing from the app list.
> The app only appears in your Live Wallpaper list. Long-press on your homescreen and navigate to Wallpapers/Live Wallpapers, then select “3D Image Live Wallpaper” from the List.
The Image is too small
> There are some problems when using Cloud based images (Dropbox/Skydrive etc.) Please use images that are stored on your device.
> Samsung Gallery app on the S3,S4 and Note II may incorrectly resizes images, please install another gallery app such as QuickPic (Available on the Play store) and use that when selecting a custom image. We are working on a fix for this.
I can’t see the 3D effect
> Make sure you have set the wallpaper, and use a homescreen that has several icons. Avoid using images that lack detail, such as simple gradients or shades. The parallax effect works better if you close one eye. Also try adjusting the sensitivity option.
> Try unchecking the “Reduce Sensor Drift” option
V2.0.3 (11 July 2013):
• Added support for portrait-only wallpapers (non-scrolling)
• New tool to crop images (long-press “Use Custom Image” for old method)
• Fixed: Image not moving vertically
• Fixed Force Close bugs when loading certain custom images
• Added App Drawer shortcut – option to remove in settings screen (launcher restart maybe required)
• Many small improvements